Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Growing Up

today's post is named after a Fall Out Boy song. Like i said before, i'm just randomly naming my posts. (as long as it's a song title that REMOTELY has anything to do with the post.) guess why I named this Growing Up is cause it's the first day of Sec 3? I can't believe i'm actually in SEC 3!!! ZOMG!



upper Sec. That's a scary concept. I'm one of the seniors in the school O_O.



Honestly, I don't see myself as a Sec 3. i feel like... Sec 1. But then again, when i look at this year's sec ones, I feel old. Nevermind. Enough ranting about Day 1 of schooL!



I'm just really bored, that's why i'm posting. I have a Hong kong drama to watch that's starting in 2 minutes so i'll end this soon and run off to scream about the actors



I was going to go to Fb, but I realise that whenever I'm on Facebook, I spend like... FOREVER on and I'll totally miss my HK drama. Oh yeah, I have to bring Viva La Cobra to school and lend Shasha tmr. And she'll lend me THE FAME MONSTER! ZOMG! Yesyesyes. I want that so bad.



Guilty Pleasure by Cobra Starship. I thought I heard an f word in it. is there one? I'll find out tmr. Yay for procastination! Yeah i'm looping that now!



Ok, HK drama starting!!! bye! byebyebye!



-amanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home