Alpha Dog
This post is gonna kill me, cause I haven't posted in so long that I have like a GAZILLION pictures in my phone waiting to be posted here. (:
Ok, WAAAAAAY back to my trip to malaysia. That's ancient history. Anyway, pictures from it. I got a lot more, but I'll just put up 3 cause I'm lazy. DO you know those BIG colourful biscuits? We bought them and ate them. I love those stuff! Yay! We had so much fun that I took pictures of it!
First one is me and my sister. The second is my sister! (UNGLAM) :D The third is a random picture of me in our hotel room.
Yup and as you know from my previous post, my grandfather died. And we had a funeral. And my cousin totally stole my camera and took pictures. LOTS of pictures. I deleted a couple of them. But here are some!
First pic: Me and my cam-whoring Cousin
Second: Me and my sister and 2 cousins
Third: My cousins
Oh I got a video from it too!
Ok, next. I visited Si Gek in the hospital!
Picture 1: Si Gek hiding behind a DS
Picture 2: MR SEAL! (Si Gek said it's a girl. ah nevermind)
Picture 3: Controls to si gek's bed. I messed around with it. Pissed Si Gek off. :D
Picture 4: Chuning on the shuttle bus next to me (:
Ok, next. MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!
16th December, aka 2 days ago
We had it at escape theme park. I took the pictures at pastamania when we were eating lunch. (:
1: A Crocodile my mum won at one of the station games. (I won 3 other toys for my sister cause I rock)
2: Me and my sister (It's blur, I know)
3: My cousin (in green) and my neighbour (in blue) (Who I just found out is also a fan of Fall Out Boy!)
4: Cheese Before
5: Cheese after
6: Cake (PREEEEEEETY)
7: My sister and all her presents. Guess which I gave her. It can be seen in the picture 100%. I'll tell you the answer at the end of the post (:
Me and my sis have been bored recently. Pictures of our bordeom.
I took that today:/
Anyway, my sister's rushing me to go play basketball with her now, so I gotta go!
Oh, and the present I gave her is the Pixie Lott album (She holding it in her left hand) (: I wanted to give her a MIKA album but I couldn't find it.
Ok, bye!
-Amanda
p.s. 307 2010~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home