Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thks Fr Th Mmrs

Oh gosh. My com had a weirdo problem yesterday (I think I overheated it by using the com for more than 12 hours straight) so my previous posts have to go bye bye. And my url changed. Again.

If you go to my previous URL, http://thisischief.blogspot.com , you'll see what I mean. So yeah, this is officially my first post for this blog. Used the same blogskin again, though I'm starting to find the picture up there a little fugly. I'll change it soon.

Oh tomorrow marks the 57th week since tuition ended. (I looked back at old posts yesterday) And my brain is so gonna ROT because I've been listening to nothing but Fall Out Boy songs today and yesterday. YAY FOR BELIEVERS NEVER DIE GREATEST HITS! <3

That's all. I'll post my most recent post (aka the one I posted yesterday) here soon. Yup that's that.

~AmandaLeeJY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home