Monday, January 4, 2010

Remember December.

Hello! it's about time I updated my blog. yeah NOBODY reads my blog. I know that. I'm just really bored and have nothing better to do.
ok, I have like 1 class reunion pic. it's our group pic!
oh and i have to talk about this! My trip to Mcdonalds with Regina! yay it was fun! yeah and Regina apparently has this habit of randomly squirting chilli on her fillet o fish before eatng it. and it was an awesome piece of art! it's a dog! Do you see it?
Well, and next we have our favourite hobby! EATING FUDGE! fudge sundaes are EPIC! AWESOME!
Here's us feasting on our sundaes!

we made this really lame vid that we were considering putting on youtube but i haven't had time XP
Ok, last night I was really xian and I couldn't sleep, and I spotted my phone, so what did I do? I started cam whoring, which you din't need to see cause they're all zi lian pictures, but what I AM showing you is 3 videos i made cause i was really bored. They're in three parts, so you can stop after one part or something. OR you can totally ignore them totally :'(
You make chiefie cry!!!
anyway, here you go!

part 1:
Part 2:

Part 3 (MY favourite part):

Ok. and to explain the title of my post, it's a Demi lovato song. And it's because 2009 is over and we remember december??? I dunno, I'm getting pretty desperate for names cause I always name my posts after song titles, so I'll take anything that remotely makes sense.

Oh anyway, I spent the last few hours of 2009 at my aunts house (cause for some reason my church doesn't have stuff on new year's eve, i think it's called church watch so...) and we counted down, and then, near where my aunt lived, THERE WERE FIREWORKS. it was cool, we could see it from her window, but it wasn't Marina bay's one. I took pictures! But i'm way too lazy to upload them so... maybe next time. (:

Ok, happy new year! 2010 is gonna be a great year, I hope. Oh school starts for me tomorrow. I saw valerie and Regina today while fetching my sister from school. and i laughed that they had school (: Ok, I was mean. sorry :'(

Ok, bye!

-AmandaLee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home